Re: ocaml on mips

* Ralf Treinen <treinen@lsv.ens-cachan.fr> [2006-03-05 00:58]:
> I guess if ocaml-native-compiler does not exist on mips then either
> the package should not build-depend on it, or if it really needs
> ocaml-native-compiler then it should not be for architecture mips.

Oh no, that's all fine.  The package is "arch: any" and has a
build-dependency on ocaml-native-compiler.  This means that the
official build network won't try to compile the package since it sees
that a build-dependency is missing and the package is put in state
"wait-dep".  I just haven't adapted my scripts to take "wait-dep" into
account.

IOW, it's not a bug in that particular package I tried to build.
--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/