Re: ocaml on mips

Hi Martin,

On Sat, Mar 04, 2006 at 11:24:28PM +0000, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> I'm currently building the archive on mips.  One package failed
> because ocaml-native-compilers is not available on mips.  I remember
> there were problems with ocaml on mips/mipsel in the past.  If anyone
> is interested in debugging these problems, I can give them access to a
> fast mips machine (quad-core CPU, 2 GB RAM).

Which is the package for which compilation fails on mips? I guess if
ocaml-native-compiler does not exist on mips then either the package
should not build-depend on it, or if it really needs ocaml-native-compiler
then it should not be for architecture mips.

-Ralf.
--
Ralf Treinen
Laboratoire Spécification et Vérification