Re: [request for help] lablgl && xorg

On Fri, Jul 29, 2005 at 01:59:34PM +0200, David Martínez Moreno wrote:
> Hello, Stefano. In surface, your changes seem valid to me. In fact, it
> is recommended to not Build-Depend on xlibs-dev, but on the individual
> -dev packages. This is not a matter of X.Org, but evolution of the
> development packages.

That said, I'm not going to discover which of the tens packages
xlibs-dev depends on are needed to build properly lablgl. If someone is
willing to, fine, otherwise I propose to upload the package as it is
right now in svn since rebuilding it against X.org fixes its current
uninstallability on unstable.