Re: please don't upload regexp-pp and ocamldbi with urgency low!

On Wed, Apr 20, 2005 at 08:54:33AM +0200, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> As subjects said, this would delay the 3.08.3 transition just for a
> "Orphaning this package." entry in the changelog.

Eep.  I already did, sorry about that.  The news is not quite that bad
though.  Someone else had uploaded a newer version of both ocamldbi and
regexp-pp already, that for whatever reason my system didn't know of.
So both uploads were rejected, which is as it should be.  I closed the
wnpp bug on them already.

The news for pycaml and perl4caml is not as good, though, I fear.
However, neither of them was built since 2004, so perhaps they won't
cause you trouble.

I apologize for the trouble.  I wasn't aware that this could cause
difficulty, and was trying to do the right thing by orphaning packages
that I'm not really paying attention to anymore.  I guess that much is
obvious now.

-- John