Re: ocaml-3.08.3 transition almost ready

Hello,
On Wed, Apr 13, 2005 at 03:18:59PM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> Did i not upload the fixed advi already ? Will check tomorrow and do the
> upload, if someone else doesn't beat me to it. I think i remember uploading it
> to NEW though.

I regularly check http://qa.debian.org/~anibal/debian-NEW-summary.html
(which has become nicly short recently) and haven't seen it up today.
If it does not show up there, sorry, then I simply wait until I see
the closed bugs on the list, correct?

Greetings

            Helge

--