Re: [Fwd: cduce_0.3.2-1_powerpc.changes REJECTED]

Hello,

Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:

I've seen using «chrpath -l» that the /usr/bin/cduce binary has a RPATH set to /usr/local/lib. By which value should it be replaced ? /usr/lib/ocaml/3.08.3/ ?

An alternative solution would be to study cduce compilation logs to see
where that rpath came from. I bet that there is an hardcoded /usr/local/
somewhere in cduce Makefiles which is not properly set by configure.
Still, this solution is probably the harder one and will take more time.

They are only two Makefiles in CDuce (toplevel Makefile and ocamliface/Makefile). However, I haven't seen where a /usr/local path remains. But in fact, I don't really understand what's involved in the value of RPATH. Ideas ?

Thomas
--
Thomas Petazzoni
thomas.petazzoni@enix.org