Re: [Fwd: cduce_0.3.2-1_powerpc.changes REJECTED]

On Wed, Apr 13, 2005 at 12:39:45PM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> > chrpath -d the-lib-with-rpath
> > I do it regularly for most of the package coming with a C library.
> Should we make this policy for all rpath having packages ?

I don't think is needed, after all there is already the lintian warning.
What we should write is that it is acceptable for ocaml binaries and
libraries to have rpath to /usr/lib/ocaml/<VERSION>/stublibs, perhaps
suggesting to write a lintian override for the package.