Re: GPLed Coq documentation

 Hi Samuel,

> I was wondering what was the status of the issue of Coq documentation's
> freeness and if it was being dealt with.

 I spoke of this with Hugo a few weeks ago and he seemed not very happy with
 the Debian too-strict paranoia (e.g. GFDL not accepted). Thus he suggested
 that he was going to consult again the rest of the team. After this I have
 been away for a few weeks and now he is away and he will come back only
 at the end of the month. I suggest to move it to non-free, where the ocaml
 documentation is. In case it will be made DFSG-free you can try to move
 it back to main. Maybe it could happen before the next mass extinction on
 earth or the next stable release of Debian, the first one to come...

 					Cheers,
					C.S.C.

Real name: Claudio Sacerdoti Coen
Doctor in Computer Science, University of Bologna
E-mail: sacerdot@cs.unibo.it
http://www.cs.unibo.it/~sacerdot