Re: COCANWIKI - ExtLib

Read the subversion book at subversion.tigris.org.

> svn co
> svn://@svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-ocaml-maint/packages/cocanwiki/trunk
> cocanwiki

This one checks out trunk, and renames it as cocanwiki locally.

> and
>
> svn co
> svn://pkg-ocaml-maint.alioth.debian.org/pkg-ocaml-maint/packages/cocanwiki

This one checks out the parent dir of the above trunk.

The other version is svn.debian.org vs pkg-ocaml-maint.alioth.debian.org. The
former is to be prefered, since the later will/may break when alioth moves as
it happeened recently. Or vice-versa. The @ is not needed, as it is used for
non-anonymous access, with svn+ssh://<user>@sven.debian.org.

The packages in the debian/ocaml repo are in debian dir + upstream tarball
form, and you use opkg-buildpackage (from pkg-ocaml-maint/tools) to build
them. Alternatively, you can make an export (to get ride of the .svn dirs),
and then copy the debian dir in the upstream tarball by hand, but
opkg-buildpackage is more handy.