Re: COCANWIKI - ExtLib

On Fri, Apr 01, 2005 at 10:03:57AM -0700, Jay Riddle wrote:

> Was the cocanwiki_1.3.11-1_all.deb supposed to have source in it?
>
> Where do I locate the source for cocanwiki_1.3.11-1?

The source for cocanwiki, and all other debs except for gregoriandate
which I'll send you separately, is in the alioth.debian.org
repository.

You will need Subversion client ("svn").  (It's a bit like CVS).

You'll need to register as a site user at http://alioth.debian.org

You'll need to join the Debian OCaml Maintainers Task Force
(https://alioth.debian.org/projects/pkg-ocaml-maint/).  I'm to be
honest not sure whether anyone can join this, or whether you need to
get Sven or Stefano to approve you.  I'm quite sure they will approve
you if you just ask.

Then ... now I can't find the documentation about how to check stuff
out of subversion, which is why I'm x-posting this to the
debian-ocaml-maint list.

	Debian OCaml people:

	How does Jay get read-only access to the subversion repo?

Rich.

--
Richard Jones, CTO Merjis Ltd.