Re: CDuce package

Hello,

Sven Luther a écrit :

Which is why it is not a good idea to rebuild stuff. The package mentioned by
Stefano should work much better.

Using ocaml-compiler-libs, I've been able to produce a cduce Debian package, and use the generated cduce to compile the Democratic Experience server. However, I am not sure that the export/import functionnality that uses CDuce in the Democratic Experience server works.

In fact, there is no need to modify anything in the ocamliface/Makefile of cduce. This Makefile understand two modes of organisation for Ocaml sources : the "tree" mode, in which object files are in separate directories (typing, ...), and the "flat" mode, in which object files are all in the same directory. Maybe this change was made in prevision of Debian packaging, I don't know.

Anyway, there's still work left to do, it's not ready at all.

BTW, what will happen with the camlrpc package I uploaded on Subversion ?

Thanks,

Thomas
--
PETAZZONI Thomas - thomas.petazzoni@enix.org