Re: Ant license

On Mon, Jan 17, 2005 at 03:50:55PM +0100, Achim Blumensath wrote:
> Hello,
>
> > I tried to give it (again) a shot (I see you've added a full-blown language
> > in it since last time) ; but I found the documentation a bit sparse.  How
> > can I activate french hyphenation patterns ?
>
> \setparam{hyphenation}{ hyphen-table = francais }  (the c with a cedilla)

Thanks.

> > > ant is public domain.
> >
> > Nice.  However we need you to put a notice with your name, stating
> > that ant is released in the public domain somewhere in the archive.
>
> As far as I can remember, I've put such a notice into the README on
> CTAN.

Ok.  We'll put that README as the Description: field.

BTW, Could you include that README in future releases and/or put that notice on
ant's page ?  (The link at ctan.org is broken, but FTP works fine).

ant is a typesetting system inspired by TeX. It does not aim at complete
compatibility with TeX but focusses instead on a flexible, clean, and
modular design. ant is public domain.

This version of ant finally implements all major parts of TeX. But there
are still a lot of small things missing. New features include:

  o an improved page layout algorithm with support for floats and
      footnotes
        o an integrated scripting language

Homepage: http://www-mgi.informatik.rwth-aachen.de/~blume/Download.html
--