Re: Ocaml 3.08.2 & LablGTK2 : inconsistent assumptions over implementation Thread

Samuel Mimram wrote:
Sven Luther wrote:

On Tue, Nov 30, 2004 at 11:04:11AM +0100, Claudio Sacerdoti Coen wrote:

I have heard that a bugfix release of COQ is to be out soon. If it's really soon, it might be a good idea to wait a bit an upload it. Do you have any precise information about it?

On last friday there was a meeting to make the point about the bug fix.
Several bugs in the b.t.s. of Coq were closed, but a few others are still
in place. No new precise date was fixed (everybody is trying to close
his own bugs). Thus for sure it will not be before next week (but it can
be later; in this case it will clash with the Types meeting and the
Xmas holidays).

I would much prefer we make an upload now, and another one later if needed. The freeze can happen any day now, i think, since d-i rc2 is out, and we are really only waiting for the testing security infrastructure to be put into
place.

So, don't attend ourselves, and wait for a possible new release, which may or
may not come later on.

Right. Feel free to do that (you don't need my help on this I guess).

Sven seems to currently have problems with his computer. Could another DD (Stefano?) make the upload please? (don't forget to update the changelog, I didn't do it)

Thanks.

Reagards,

Samuel.