Re: Ocaml 3.08.2 & LablGTK2 : inconsistent assumptions over implementation Thread

Hello,

Claudio Sacerdoti Coen wrote:
Well, if coqide is binary only and does not perform dynamic loading of
bytecode objects there should be no problem with it.

 It DOES perform dynamic loading of bytecode objects ;-)

 (I know it for sure, but even a simple "grep Dynlink coqide.byte" shows it)

I have heard that a bugfix release of COQ is to be out soon. If it's really soon, it might be a good idea to wait a bit an upload it. Do you have any precise information about it?

Regards,

Samuel.