Sponsor for Flare 1.0

Hello all,

I think Flare is ready.  You can get it at
http://abaababa.ouvaton.org/ara/

George Danchev has made a .deb for it and volunteers for
maintaining flare.  Thomas Schoepf is currently maintaining ara.
I have to backport changes from flare to ara or merge the two
packages somehow.

I don't know anything about the sponsoring process.  Is there still time
to have hope of having flare & ara included in the upcoming Debian
release ?

Could you all sort this out somehow ?  It seems that Debian lacks
a good package search tool (or have I missed it ?) and that would also
be good publicity for Ocaml.

I'm willing to do the codefixes necessary.  In particular I'll do the manpage
(by ripping it from ara and updating the syntx).

Regards,
--
Berke Durak