Your package ocamlweb might be broken by recent changes in teTeX

This is my third attempt to reach all developers whose packages
depend, or build-depend, on tetex-bin. I have been notified that not
everybody might know which of his packages in fact depends on
tetex-bin, and that I should include the package name in the subject.

So here it comes; this is about your Package:

ocamlweb

During the development of teTeX in the last months we introduced a
couple of important changes. We did not foresee that this could cause
problems with packages depending on tetex-bin, but unfortunately it
did.

Therefore we suspect that there might be also other packages that have
similar problems which have been so far been undetected, and we ask all
maintainers to test their packages against the current tetex packages:

- Do they still build?
- Can they still be installed?
- Do they still work?

Possible causes of failure are:

- Some packages create formats during building or installation, and have
  format names hardcoded in them. Because of a switch from TeX to e-TeX,
  the format names have changed from *.fmt to *.efmt in many cases

- There might be (font) packages that call /usr/bin/updmap with the
  option "--outputdir". Since the location of the generated map files
  has been changed, this will fail to change the actual configuration.

- Furthermore, some files had to be removed from tetex-base because of
  license problems.

There might be other changes, but those are the ones we have encountered
so far.

Please send answers to debian-tetex-maint@lists.debian.org, not to me
personally.

Many apologies for this inconvenience,