Re: libtiff3g -> libtiff4: package list

>   So, i suppose that libtiff4 has not yet passed the NEW queue or
>   not yet been rebuilt for powerpc. Could you remind us once it has
>   been accepted, or emlighten me if i am doing something
>   particularly stupid ?

Looks like libtiff4 and friends are in sid today, so it should now be
possible to proceed.  Some people have packages that depend both upon
libtiff4-dev and upon other libraries that depend upon libtiff4-dev.
Those people will have to wait longer.  (I have a package in this
situation myself but it has not yet ever been uploaded.)  Enough
people have emailed about this or other issues that I'm considering
another bulk email with updated information.

I guess this will be a duplicate because it looks like I've already
sent to debian-ocaml-maint.  Sorry to those who are receiving it
twice.  You might receive it a few more times. :-)

--
Jay Berkenbilt <ejb@ql.org>
http://www.ql.org/q/