Re: splitting up the ocaml package: summary

On Fri, 2 Jul 2004, [iso-8859-1] Jérôme Marant wrote:
> BTW Mike, it seems you didn't update debian/copyright about compiler-libs,
> did you ?

I added debian/ocaml-compiler-libs.copyright and o-c-l.README.Debian which
each have a note in them.  I didn't think it was necessary to put it in
the main .copyright file since most people won't use the package anyway
and those who do, will hopefully look at its R.D or copyright before
using.  However, if you think it should be there, go ahead and change it.

-mike