Re: splitting up the ocaml package: summary

On Thu, Jun 24, 2004 at 02:32:12PM -0400, Mike Furr wrote:
> Erg, I finally got around to putting all of my patches into svn for
> this.  Find them in ocaml/tags/3.07.2a-x11-split

Erm, this is not a tag, but a branch, at least for now, so i moved it to
branches/x11-split. Building now before i examine the rest of this
stuff.

That said, depending on the release schedule, we may be able to move to
3.08 for sarge, not sure though, i will see if i can prepare 3.08
experimental packages for now.