Re: COQ 8.0

> Another problem is that many files don't have a copyright header [3].

 Do you also think that a copyright is needed for .v files?

> As a conclusion I would say that COQ can absolutely not be packaged now.
> COQ's team absolutely has to clarify the situation. I would be glad if
> you could help.

 I have just sent an e-mail to the Coq developers private mailing list,
 notifying the problem. Personally I cannot do anything more.

 					Cheers,
					C.S.C.

Real name: Claudio Sacerdoti Coen
PhD Student in Computer Science at University of Bologna
E-mail: sacerdot@cs.unibo.it
http://www.cs.unibo.it/~sacerdot