Re: Godi and Debian

On Thu, Apr 29, 2004 at 12:01:26AM +0200, sylvain.le-gall@polytechnique.org wrote:
> I have another question :
> Should it be possible to have GODI packaged ?

IMO it should be. But it should be not only "trivially" packages it
should at least be able to recognize already installed debian packages
as GODI ones. More generally there non trivial issues of interaction
between GODI dependencies and debian ones. Actually I'm not in condition
to understand them since I haven't yet looked at GODI, but I will.

If someone else with real life knowledge of both GODI and Debian' DPKG
is willing to compare the two system we can start from there ...