Re: Godi and Debian

On Wed, Apr 28, 2004 at 09:03:49AM -0500, John Goerzen wrote:
> I think it would be wise for someone more knowledgable than I on issues
> of OCaml distribution to participate with the GODI group to make it
> nicely interoperable with Debian in the future.  Stefano, can I
> volunteer you? :-)

I had already thought indeed at proposing something to Gerd, but
actually I don't know enough about GODI to make a coherent proposal. The
easiest way of integrating the tools actually seems to be via godiva
since the spec used can be easily converted to a debian package.

Surely integration should go further than that, but I would prefer to
wait for other comments until I have time to look deeper at GODI. In the
mean time if someone is willing to ... :-)