Installing more of OCaml

Dear Debian OCaml maintainers,

For some projects, it would be useful to be able to use some of the
modules from the OCaml compilers. For instance, for the OCaml/CDuce
interface we are developping, we need the units from utils/, parsing/ and
typing/. It turns out that that the toplevellib.cma contains the code we
need, but:

- the .cmi are not available;

- we want native code as well as bytecode;

- we want to -pack the units to avoid name collisions, but this is not
  possible with libraries.

So we would really need the .cmi, .cmo, .cmx, .o. They takes 2 Mb for the
three mentionned directories (600 Mb gzipped). Would you consider
including these files into the Debian ocaml package (or in a new package) ?
The license is QPL.

FWIW, the GODI distribution installs these files. Last time I talked with
Xavier about this, the argument against the inclusion of these files in
the standard distribution was to keep binary package smalls (which does
not apply in the case of a separate package).

Cheers,

Alain