Re: naming policy [ was uploaded ocamlgraph ]

Hello,

On Fri, Apr 16, 2004 at 02:55:03PM +0200, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 17, 2004 at 12:33:59AM +0100, Sylvain LE GALL wrote:
> > - ocamlgraph
>
> I've looked at ocamlgraph and the package is ok.
>
> Thus I decided to sponsor it and ... I'm uploading it right now.

First of all, a lot of thanks for the upload.

Well, as you told me, you are a bit disturb by the fact, that ocamlgraph
gives libgraph-ocaml-dev.

I agree it is not a perfect scheme for naming. However, i permit to
resend this mail to d.o.m. since i have also a libldap-ocaml-dev which
is build from ocamldap.

So what should be our policy concerning naming scheme ?

Do we choose name from functionnality ( graph and ldap ) or do we choose
from upstream name ( ocamlgraph and ocamldap ) ?

I really don't care about this... It is just a free question.

Kind regard
Sylvain Le Gall

ps : should i rename and remove libldap-ocaml-dev ?