Re: cryptokit in ocaml-libs or not?

On Tue, 2004-04-13 at 04:41, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> What do you think about the dependency ocaml-libs -> cryptokit? I still
> don't think that cryptokit is a "fundamental" library for ocaml
> developing, but it can be good to have it just to show that ocaml has
> working implementation of crypto algorithms .... I've no strong position
> on this dependency.
I kinda feel that the dep isn't necessary.  Since we've already uploaded
a package that removes it, I would say just to leave it that way.
However, I also don't feel strongly on this point at all and could be
convinced otherwise. :)
--
Mike Furr <mfurr@debian.org>
1024D/124B26F3 5B9F 587F BC5C D823 50CE  4DB0 ED93 CA29 124B 26F3