cryptokit in ocaml-libs or not?

> Closes: 230944 230945

Now that Mike has fixed RCs for numerix, hopefully it will enter testing
soon and cryptokit will follow.

What do you think about the dependency ocaml-libs -> cryptokit? I still
don't think that cryptokit is a "fundamental" library for ocaml
developing, but it can be good to have it just to show that ocaml has
working implementation of crypto algorithms .... I've no strong position
on this dependency.