Re: Random segfaults on mipsel

* Stefano Zacchiroli <zack@debian.org> [2004-04-09 16:39]:
> Ok, anyway before asking upstream (since I know he is quite busy), may I
> ask if you've tried a "full" build cycle rebuilding ocaml - findlib -
> xstr in this order on mipsel?

I just built ocaml, libnums-ocaml, ocaml-findlib and xstr, and see the
same problem.  (BTW, why does ocaml-findlib b-d on something | ocaml >
3.08.  Is 3.08 coming soon?  (If so, perhaps I can compile and test
with that version?)

> If you haven't time to check I can try it myself before forwarding the
> bug upstream. I (hope to) have a mipsel access already on some debian
> machine.

casals.debian.org is mips, vaughan.debian.org is mipsel but the latter
doesn't have chroots yet.  You can have an account on my box if you
want.
--
Martin Michlmayr
tbm@cyrius.com