Re: Random segfaults on mipsel

On Thu, Apr 08, 2004 at 05:02:43PM +0100, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> same command by hand works.  I saw this at least with wlex and xstr.  Since
> these packages are in the archive, I assume they used to build fine.

Yes, they used to.

I've no idea of what's going on, but is probably related to the ocaml
runtime and not directly to ocamlfind since findlib is pure ocaml and
IIRC makes use of no unsafe feature of the language.

If you have a reproducible example I can forward it to upstream, but I
doubt he have a mipsel machine. Can you provide mipsel access also to
non-DD?