Bug #238686, please help me ( mldonkey related )

Hello,

I permit to send this mail to debian-ocaml-maint ( official place where
debian ocaml maintainer can talk ).

Well, following a strange bus error, Mr Bernard let me log into his
system to try compiling mldonkey...

It seems to be worse than what i think... It doesn't even compile. I get
this error :

/usr/bin/ocamlc.opt -linkall -o ocamlpp.byte       -custom unix.cma
str.cma -cclib -lz    -I build         tools/ocamlpp.cmo
/usr/bin/ld: skipping incompatible /usr/lib/ocaml/3.07/libstr.a when
searching for -lstr
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lstr
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

But it also raises a similar error for unix et al... Just like all the
ocaml library has problem !

The system is :
Linux calypso 2.6.2 #1 Mon Feb 16 01:12:55 CET 2004 sparc64 GNU/Linux

Maybe it comes from the sparc64 arch ?

Is anyone has ever got the same error ?

I am really lost ( i have already compiled ocaml on sparc architecture,
but don't encounter the same error ).

Kind regard
Sylvain Le Gall