Re: chain numerix .. meta-ocaml

Hello,

On Thu, Apr 01, 2004 at 09:45:10AM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 01, 2004 at 09:34:20AM +0200, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> > Is anyone working on numerix and in particular on #230944, #230945? Both
> > seems to be trivial to be solved (former: ocamlopt used on archs which
> > don't support it; latter: config.guess out of date).
>
> Nobody is. I had a quick look, and repeteadly asked medwards to fix it,
> but to no avail. Basically it is due to numerix's upstream loosy build
> stuff, if i remember well.
>
> > ATM numerix inhibits cryptokit to enter testing which in turn inhibits
> > meta-ocaml to do the same ...
>
> Yeah, i know.

I think, we need to take action, i send him one or two mail, asking for
fix, but he doesn't seem to be reactive... He assure me that he has a
fix for it in his local archive...

I propose to send him an email, asking for a quick fix, or to do it
myself... ( i hope he will do it, since the work seems to be done
already... i don't want to double things ).

Kind regard
Sylvain Le Gall

ps : Sven could you send the mail... i am not a DD and i don't have
experience nor uploading power to do this