Re: Bug #238097 : annotation problem with tuareg, can an emacs user have a look

Ralf Treinen <treinen@club-internet.fr> writes:

> This still doesn't indicate which mode he was *using* when the error
> occured. Installing the tuareg-mode package doesn't automatically activate
> tuareg-mode on *.ml files for all users.

I should have stepped in the discussion already :

I have reproduce the bug bye using tuareg (and as the same time found
a problem in my installation that make me not use the debian
tuareg-mode), I've already found the offending part into tuareg code, and
I've send a patch on this mailing list about
it. (<[🔎] 87ptbauft4.dlv@vanicat.homelinux.org>) I will send this patch to
the bts.

--
Rémi Vanicat