Re: Bug #238097 : annotation problem with tuareg, can an emacs user have a look

On Thu, Mar 18, 2004 at 10:34:06PM +0100, Ralf Treinen wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 18, 2004 at 08:59:03PM +0100, Remi Vanicat wrote:
> > Sven Luther <sven.luther@wanadoo.fr> writes:

> > > Ok, thanks.
> > >
> > > In what package is tuareg.el ? It certainly is not in the ocaml
> > > package.
> >
> > yes, it is in the package tuareg-mode. Someone should reassign the
> > bug.
>
> I'm not sure. The submitter didn't say that he was using tuareg-mode
> when the error occured (I will ask him).
>
> I just tried and couldn't reproduce this error, though I got
> a different error when I tried to paste with the middle button
> (same in caml-mode and tuareg-mode):
>
> caml-types-explore: Wrong type argument: stringp, nil

In the followup, he said :

  First, please forgive me if my bug report is useless because
  I'm a newbie in reporting bugs.

  To reproduce the bug (perhaps it's linked with the tuareg-mode package),
  you
  only need emacs21, ocaml and tuareg-mode installed.
  Then you open a empty .ml file in emacs and click on the middle button
  of your mouse. The message
  "No annotation file ..."
  appears under the mode-line of emacs.

  If you think this is normal or related to another package you're not the
  maintainer of, please, close the bug report and forget my message.

Sorry, i though he had replied it to the bug report, but it seems not.