Re: ocaml-bdb

On Mon, Mar 08, 2004 at 01:00:39AM -0800, Michael K. Edwards wrote:

> I do intend to offer the ocaml-bdb-ym source package that you found in my
> local repository for inspection and hopefully upload by one of the DDs on the
> debian-ocaml-maint team.  Apologies for not finishing it sooner; I promised
> it several weeks ago but my new day job has been commanding almost all of my
> keyboard time.

Please, add it to the subversion repository, and we can have a look at
it. Also, if you could have a look at the numerix issue ?

It would be nice to have the ocaml packages in working order, since i
expect that a sarge freeze may happen any day and without notice, and we
want to release before summer or something such.