Re: Re: RFS : mldonkey 2.5.28-2

Hello,

On Sun, Nov 21, 2004 at 04:41:03PM +0100, Gustavo Broos wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am testing debian's mldonkey package 2.5.28-2. I have found a problem:
> Sylvain has kindly setup the redirector (on downloads.ini) to an addres
> in polytechnique, but that doesn't work for me, I don't know why. I have
> tried to change the default address to the one showing on mldonkey's
> options explained (at mldonkey.berilos.de) that is: redirector =
> "128.93.52.5:4665", but as far as I can see (I think it is a bug, or is
> it part of some testing?) the program detects when the ip is changed to
> 128.93.52.5, and goes back to using (and saves into the ini) the
> addresss over polytechnique. However, I was able to change the address
> to 128.93.52.5 but by reference to its name saver name, just then
> servers where populated and I was able to search.

Technically, i don't have set any redirector to polytechnique. I think
it is a kind of default function made by the upstream. In fact, the real
question is why you want to change the redirector ? It only have the
effect to upload the initial server list. After that, i think it
doesn't need it anymore... ( i could made a mistake, but i think this is
the case ).

Kind regard
Sylvain Le Gall