Couple of questions about perl4caml

Hi John,

I've got a couple of quick questions about perl4caml in Debian.
Firstly this bug report got filed and fixed:

but I don't seem to have an upstream fix for this.  (I struggled for a
bit to get your arch repository to find it, but arch isn't my
speciality).

Also, I think there is a good case for the Debian package to
"Recommends" or "Suggests" some Perl packages for installation.  For
example the following packages would certainly make sense to be
installed alongside perl4caml:

  libwww-perl
  libcrypt-ssleay-perl
  libtimedate-perl
  libhtml-tree-perl
  liburi-perl
  libtemplate-perl

And finally there's also a new upstream release available here:

  http://merjis.com/developers/perl4caml

Thanks for packaging perl4caml.

Rich.

--