Re: Re: RFS : mldonkey 2.5.28-2

Hello,

I am testing debian's mldonkey package 2.5.28-2. I have found a problem:
Sylvain has kindly setup the redirector (on downloads.ini) to an addres
in polytechnique, but that doesn't work for me, I don't know why. I have
tried to change the default address to the one showing on mldonkey's
options explained (at mldonkey.berilos.de) that is: redirector =
"128.93.52.5:4665", but as far as I can see (I think it is a bug, or is
it part of some testing?) the program detects when the ip is changed to
128.93.52.5, and goes back to using (and saves into the ini) the
addresss over polytechnique. However, I was able to change the address
to 128.93.52.5 but by reference to its name saver name, just then
servers where populated and I was able to search.

Thank you everybody for your work on debian,
Kind regards,

guso