advi 1.6 and camlimages 2.2.0 ...

Hello, ...

I have prepared new versions of advi (1.6.0) and camlimages (2.2.0) in SVN. I
am waiting a bit for the new upload because of the Image -> Images module
renaming, which breaks compatibility, altough it is trivial.

I am willing to do the upload tomorrow if i don't hear anything about it,
especially about those who maintain package depending on camlimages, since
these would require a new upload probably. I am not aware currently of any
such package.

It is possible that whizzytex would need a new build also, not sure though.