Informal RTP for mod_caml and camomile

This is an informal RTP for mod_caml and camomile.

mod_caml (http://www.merjis.com/developers) is entering a stable
period, meaning that I'm using it extensively, and haven't made any
serious changes for a while.  It already has a debian/ subdirectory,
and indeed at Merjis we use debs built from that description on
development and live servers.

Debian subdirectory is here:
http://savannah.nongnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/modcaml/modcaml/debian/

There aren't any releases of mod_caml.  The latest stable version, and
the one which we use on live servers, is the one in CVS.

Camomile (http://camomile.sourceforge.net/) has just reached version
0.5.2.  It's a package that I'd dearly like to use more extensively,
given that I'm involved in doing a lot of UTF-8 and Japanese-language
websites.  Having it in Debian would make that easier for us.

Rich.

PTHRLIB is a library for writing small, efficient and fast servers in C.
HTTP, CGI, DBI, lightweight threads: http://www.annexia.org/freeware/pthrlib/