Extlib confusion

Hi,

In Debian, we have a package libextlib-ocaml-dev.  It contains the code
as documented at http://ocaml-lib.sourceforge.net/doc/.

Now, at http://raevnos.pennmush.org/code/extlib/doc/ is also a library
called Extlib.  This library, in fact, is the one liked to from the
Humps as extlib.  As far as I can tell, it has *nothing* in common with
the extlib already in Debian.  (Both have an Option module, but the
implementations are different.)  In addition, the Extlib over on
pennmush.org has some features I have been sorely missing -- most
notably relating to time/date handling and other system calls.

My question is: why are there two "extlibs" and what is the path forward
if I want to package the pennmush.org extlib for Debian?

-- John