Re: PTS and new packages

On Sat, Feb 07, 2004 at 10:05:51AM +0100, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 06, 2004 at 11:21:44PM +0100, Sylvain LE GALL wrote:
> > Package: wnpp
> > Severity: wishlist
>
> I'm getting out of sync with all the new ocaml packages on which a lot
> of d-o-m people is working on. In particular I don't know how many
> packages' PTS this mailing list is not subscribed to.
>
> It would be easy to remain synced if each maintainer could check if
> upload notifications of his packages are sent both to him and to d-o-m.
> If not please send me a mail asking to subscribe d-o-m to the
> corresponding packages' PTS.

Notice that all co-maintained packages are automatically sending stuff
to the d-o-m, at least i think so, by virtue of having the d-o-m mailing
list in the maintainer field.

I think the recently uploaded packages include : numerix, cryptokit,
ocamlagrep, ocamldap. These are those that i remember at least.

Also, it would be nice if the maintainer of those packages would inform
joey about them, so they get added in debain weekly news, i have asked
medwards to do so, but he didn't i think.