Re: opkg-buildpackage vs. svn-buildpackage

On Wed, Dec 31, 2003 at 12:40:22AM -0800, Michael K. Edwards wrote:
> The layout of the pkg-ocaml-maint subversion repository doesn't seem to be
> compatible with svn-buildpackage.  Sven suggested that perhaps I should be
> using opkg-buildpackage instead (I haven't looked at it yet).  I'm going to
> experiment with a local svn repository, but in the meantime, can anyone
> comment on the current layout vs. that created by svn-inject?

Could you give us a small information on what layout the
svn-buildpackage stuff expects ?

Current layout is :

package/trunk/debian
package/trunk/orig_tarball
package/tags/<version>-<debversion> <- svn copy of trunk.

and opkg-buildpackage is supposed to run in the trunk directory.