problem with the svn archive of pkg-ocaml-maint

Hi,

I tried to follow Stefanos instructions of how to checkout a copy
of the ocaml-maint repository, but I cannot even access the svn server:

On Sat, Jun 07, 2003 at 12:40:21PM +0200, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> I've just committed camlidl package under the "umbrella". I suggest you
> to look at it as an example on how I intend to use the svn repository.
> Suggestions are really welcome.
>
> ----------- SVN configuration -----------
>
> Create a ~/.subversion/servers file as described by Remi, this is mine:
>
>   <<<< BEGIN >>>>
>
>   [groups]
>   pkg-ocaml-maint = pkg-ocaml-maint.alioth.debian.org
>
>   [pkg-ocaml-maint]
>   svn-tunnel = ssh zack@pkg-ocaml-maint
>
>   <<<< END   >>>>

Mine is :

svn-tunnel = ssh treinen@pkg-ocaml-maint.alioth.debian.org

> Checkout the package:
>
> $ svn co svn+ssh://pkg-ocaml-maint.alioth.debian.org/svn/pkg-ocaml-maint/trunk/packages/camlidl

If I do this I get:

% svn co
% svn+ssh://pkg-ocaml-maint.alioth.debian.org/svn/pkg-ocaml-maint/trunk/packages/
rt@pkg-ocaml-maint.alioth.debian.org's password:

<<END>>

"rt" is my account name on my local machine. In fact, it seems that
svn is not using the configuration in the ~/.subversion/server
file. My ssh key is properly installed on alioth and I am in an
ssh-agent session with the key unlocked. That is, if I type

ssh treinen@pkg-ocaml-maint.alioth.debian.org

then I get a session on alioth. What is wrong ?

-Ralf.