Re: camlidl: first commit on pkg-ocaml-maint alioth project

On Mon, Jun 09, 2003 at 10:04:25PM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> Is it not better to store them unpacked, so you will only store the
> first one + the changes to next version, with proper version tags that
> is.

Ok, but each time a new upstream version comes out you have to add to
the repository all new files and remove from it all the files that no
longer exists in upstream tarball ... not so handy IMO.

Stefano Zacchiroli  --  Master in Computer Science @ Uni. Bologna, Italy
zack@{cs.unibo.it,debian.org,bononia.it}  -  http://www.bononia.it/zack/
"  I know you believe you understood what you think I said, but I am not
sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!  " -- G.Romney