Re: ocaml 3.06-17

On Thu, Jun 05, 2003 at 02:00:31PM +0200, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 04, 2003 at 11:50:16PM +0200, Sylvain LE GALL wrote:
> > Yes i have a bug to correct ( as usual, i try to bored everybody ).
> > Could you move the manpages producted by ocaml to a better location than
> > /usr/share/man/mano.
>
> BTW ocaml man pages are out of date since centuries (just compare the
> output of one random ocaml tools [compiler, debugger, profiler, ...]
> with the corresponding man page).

This is upstream calls, i accept patches gladly, but have no time right
now to update them myself.

That said, i think i will be trying to package 3.07 (err cvs-snapshot)
next week-end, and we can all look at said manpages, and either provide
patches upstream or just urge them to fix the pages.

> I don't know if upstream even has manpages or not ...

Yep they have, and all the pages i wrote for debian were later included
upstream.