Re: ocaml 3.06-17

On Wed, Jun 04, 2003 at 11:50:16PM +0200, Sylvain LE GALL wrote:
> Yes i have a bug to correct ( as usual, i try to bored everybody ).
> Could you move the manpages producted by ocaml to a better location than
> /usr/share/man/mano.

BTW ocaml man pages are out of date since centuries (just compare the
output of one random ocaml tools [compiler, debugger, profiler, ...]
with the corresponding man page).

I don't know if upstream even has manpages or not ...

--
Stefano Zacchiroli  --  Master in Computer Science @ Uni. Bologna, Italy
zack@{cs.unibo.it,debian.org,bononia.it}  -  http://www.bononia.it/zack/