our ocaml package and upstream patch 2

Hi all,
  our ocaml package actually doesn't ship upstream patch 2
(http://caml.inria.fr/distrib/ocaml-3.07/ocaml-3.07-patch2.diffs), bug
just the camlp4 patch. Thus our ocaml package has still a native code
compiler bugged which can introduce segfaults while using recursive
modules.

I've just rebuilt a local ocaml package including the patch 2 and it
seems to work fine without introducing binaries incompatibilities.

Why ocaml package doesn't ship patch 2? Is just because we would like to
wait for its entrance in testing or something else?

If the formar: do we think that it's wise? Ocaml packages should enter
all together in testing and lablgl is only 4 days old and still we have
to solve the bignum issue ... Is it possible to fix and upload the ocaml
package now?

TIA,

Stefano Zacchiroli  --  Master in Computer Science @ Uni. Bologna, Italy
zack@{cs.unibo.it,debian.org,bononia.it}  -  http://www.bononia.it/zack/
"  I know you believe you understood what you think I said, but I am not
sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!  " -- G.Romney