Re: hppa ocaml build failure :(((

On Mon, Oct 13, 2003 at 09:17:59AM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> Also, CCing upstream, to see if they have some insight in the hppa
> problem.

I had a similar problem on hppa with netclient or ocamlnet, I don't
remember. The autobuilder simply crash and make used to fail with error
139.

I asked upstream and the hell, but I wasn't able to understand what's
going on. Then, one lucky day, the autobuilder managed to succeed in
building the package. My conclusion was that the problem was related to
a misconfigured auto builder settings, like shortage of memory, or
similar, but apparently the problem has appeared again ...

--
Stefano Zacchiroli  --  Master in Computer Science @ Uni. Bologna, Italy
zack@{cs.unibo.it,debian.org,bononia.it}  -  http://www.bononia.it/zack/