hppa ocaml build failure :(((

Hello,

Ok, we have a problem on hppa, LaMont Jones wrote me after inquiry :

| Actually ocaml_3.07-6 is marked 'dep-wait: lamont', because it causes
| the autobuilder to crash.  Current thinking is that the unaligned
| floating-point double-word stores are triggering a race condition
| in the kernel that results in death.

Furthermore he had not much time to work on it last week, but hopefully
will be able to work on it more nextly.

Anyway, if this is a ocaml-related problem, i will have to build a new
version with the fix, and this will postpone the mini-freeze. I will not
upload a new ocaml for another 4 days or so though, in order to have it
be ready to enter testing, and that we so have more precise information
on why it does not.

Also, CCing upstream, to see if they have some insight in the hppa
problem.