Re: [xavier.leroy@inria.fr: [Caml-list] Objective Caml 3.07 final release]

On Wed, Oct 01, 2003 at 04:19:27PM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:

> It will thus enter testing with ocaml in this evenings dinstall run,
> which should be around 22h. I can make the ocaml 3.07 upload after that,
> or maybe tomorrow morning.

I'm just rebuilding the latest version of ocaml-3.07, and get the
following warning:

dpkg-gencontrol: warning: unknown substitution variable ${shlibs:Depends}

Here is the context:

dh_makeshlibs
dh_installdeb
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/rt/debian/packages/ocaml/ocaml-3.07'
if [ ! -e opt-built-stamp ]; then                       \
  dh_gencontrol -pocaml                                 \
        -u-VF:BestProvides=" ,ocaml-best-compilers";    \
else                                                    \
  dh_gencontrol -pocaml                                 \
        -u-VF:BestProvides="";                          \
  dh_gencontrol -pocaml-native-compilers;               \
fi
dpkg-gencontrol: warning: unknown substitution variable ${shlibs:Depends}
dpkg-gencontrol: warning: unknown substitution variable ${shlibs:Depends}
dh_gencontrol -pocaml-base;                             \
dh_gencontrol -pocaml-source;                           \

Anything to worry about? -Ralf.