Re: About this ocaml versioning stuff

On Thu, Jul 17, 2003 at 03:30:09PM +0200, Jérôme Marant wrote:
> Selon Sven Luther <sven.luther@wanadoo.fr>:
>
> > > We are not lucky. All of buildd maintainers are harsh.
> >
> > Actually it is not the buildds that are a problem here, but just
> > apt-get. I will see if i can find one of the apt maintainers.
>
> APT? Same problem! :-)

So ? You volunteer to fix it ?

I don't want to do it.

But seriously, would you consider it acceptable to have an ocaml-3.07
package which would contain the normal (non suffixed) binaries, and an
empty ocaml wrapper depending on it ? Or even if i add a new ocaml-3.07
package to ocaml which depend on ocaml with the same version exactly.